Current Spirituality Calendar:
- Mondays – Morning Mantras that provide a single thought/affirmation for Women’s Spirituality to use as a touchstone throughout that day and week. The mantra is placed in the format of a digital image that includes a beautiful photo, typically a landscape. With the exception of the month of May when the images are all closeups of flowers as so many of our congregations host their Flower Communion during that month I thought it would be nice to make that as the offering here too.
- Thursdays – A prayer, blessing or meditation. Video and/or audio formats. Themes connected with weekly service.
- Sundays – Rev. “Twinkle” Marie Manning offers a spiritual/worship message on Sundays.
- Monthly – Women’s Minerva Potluck Gathering + Ritual (Register for this event here: TwinkleManning@gmail.com)
- Recurring Hygge events, seasonal gatherings, pulpit supply and worship services, as well as Moment Meditations on Twinkle’s Ministry Channel.
- During Summer and Autumn months (weather permitting) we host an outdoor Open Temple on Moosehead Lake.